If you didn’t think “Shia LaBeouf” could get better, you were wrong.
I literally can’t believe this exists there are tears in my eyes that I don’t remember crying
DIY Watercolour Mug
I love the effect of watercolour, and while I love finding a beautiful cushion, painting or poster with a kaleidoscope of color, I, like Caitlin of The Merrythought, have been trying to come up with a few ways to add a hint of faux watercolour around the house. After seeing her cousin give herself a “watercolour” manicure, Caitlin came up with this extremely effective and easy (not to mention gorgeous!) DIY of a watercolour mug. Read on to see how.
What you need:
• White Ceramic Mug
• Old or Disposable Bowl/Container
• Nail Polish (in colour of your choice)
• Fill the bowl with warm water.
• Add a drop of nail polish to the water and let it spread out. You can also use a skewer to swirl the color around a bit to give it the effect you’d like.
• Dip your mug in the water.
• You can use nail polish remover to remove any excess nail polish on the bottom and inside of the mug or sections that got messed up.
• Carefully pat mug dry with paper towel.
• You can repeat with additional colors if you want.
• Once you’ve achieved the look you want, let it sit for at least two hours.
I would recommend hand washing these mugs. Durability will also depend on quality of the nail polish - just as it would on your nails. If you run into problems, try coating the outside with a clear coat of nail polish or a non toxic finishing spray.via
What colors would you use? Would you give this a try?
MESSAGE RECEIVED THANKS KARLEE
Two months into our relationship you once asked me how much I loved you and I just said “From here”. You didn’t get it and you got mad and thought I was playing around.
Breaking up after almost two years together, I sent you a message 6 months later saying “To Here”.
You still didn’t get it.
this hit me hard
fuck this broke my heart
My idealistic side wants to say aww and be melty and use this in the future so I can tell my future grand kids all about how far our love stretched and is still stretching, faithful and strong
My practical side wants to say WHO THE HELL WOULDVE REMEMBERED AND UNDERSTOOD YOUR VAGUE ASS REFERENCE TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER YOU PSYCHOPATH
I got a four, what did you get?
I got a 6, lol.
I got a 6
I got… F? I failed the test?
I took it again just in case and it came out the same.
I got a 6! Surprised? I did not think so.
I got 0 lmao
I got 0
I got a 3….
What the hell? I got an F….what? What???? I would’ve guessed 1-2….damn
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.